This video teaches you how to open a Rubik's Cube using a pair of scissors (and it says other household "tools" might work). After taking out the first block you can simply disassemble the other components as well. It's very useful if you are looking to replace a broken piece or if you can't solve the cube. Following the steps in this video will make you feel more comfortable about taking one of these cubes apart, since you might be afraid to break the cube while disassembling it. There is also a clear description of how a Rubik's Cube actually works (while it is taken apart), so it will give you a deeper understanding of the object, for purposes like building one of them yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades