Cutting the moon and making the shape perfectly round is simple.
Usually we have problems drawing a circle free-hand.
In order to draw a perfect circle, we require circle making instruments.
So, a compass would be a good tool to have. It also fits in your pocket.
Now, the mission is to draw a piece of the moon. Keep in mind that we need a perfect piece of moon meaning, a piece for a perfect circle.
First, draw two straight lines that cross each other. Use a piece of paper to draw a line horizontally and then one vertically with both of them crossing each other.
Now, let us make a perfect slab of moon.
Ok, you will now make four marks on the drawing. The top, left, right and bottom. You should end up with four marks, each evenly spaced from the center of the crossed lines.
Now with the compass over the lines you draw a half-circle from the top mark all the way down to the bottom. Now move the compass to the right where you made a mark on the right end of the horizontal line.
You will again put the pencil edge of the compass on the top part of the drawing and draw down to the bottom portion of the drawing.
Erase the crossed lines and you have yourself a perfect slab of perfect moon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades