This is a basic tutorial on using the Cube Explorer computer software to create your own custom algorithms for different 3x3 Rubik's Cube patterns. And just when you thought the Rubik's Cube couldn't get any more fun!
In order to grey-out a cube square and make it undefined, you right-click. It's done several times in the video, but is not talked about.
Remember, you have to leave one piece, for example, both sides of the white/red edge piece, greyed out in order to get the multiple algorithm window when solving. If the cube is fully defined (no grey), then you will only get one algorithm in the main window.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades