It's time to lubricate your Rubik's puzzle, so how do you do it? Erno Rubik designed these puzzles to be solved, but every once in a while it is necessary to take them apart, either for cleaning, lubricating or for replacing game parts.
This video tutorial will teach you how to clean and lubricate Rubik's Cube puzzles. Cleaning your Rubiks Cube is essential to speedsolving, so get ready to disassemble the mighty puzzle and wash all of the pieces, then spray them down with silicone lubricant.
This silicone spray lubrication process is essentially the same on all of the Rubik's Cubes, the Eastsheen Cubes and the V-Cubes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades