Is the normal Rubik's Cube not enough challenge for you? Does your brain require more stimulation than a 3x3 or a 4x4 puzzle can give? Well, you're in luck, because you can build your own special Rubiks Cube, your very own 2x2x6.
This video tutorial, in two parts, will get you on your way to masterful puzzle solving. All that you need is two 4x4 Rubik's Cube Revenges.
1) Round off two sets of centers from 4x4 Rubik's Revenges, so that they can turn independently of the edges. These will serve as an axle for the outermost layers.
2)Saw the knobs off of eight corners, to yield eight plain cubes. This uses all of the corners from one Revenge.
3)Saw off (or grind away) the knobs from twenty-four edges, to yield twenty-four plain cubes. This uses all of the edges from one Revenge.
4) Make the blocks that comprise the outermost layers.
5) Attach the modified centers to these, so that they can use the modified centers like an axle.
6) Assemble your brand new, homemade 2x2x6 Rubik's Cube!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades