Jacky Liao and Tony Liao describe the main attributes of Sudoku and provide tips on how to solve the puzzle. Sudoku is a popular puzzle just like crossword. It is a puzzle of a 9X9 square sub-divided into 3X3 squares. You have to fill each column and row with digits 1 through 9 in any order. Each 3X3 sub-square must include all digits 1 through 9. Every Sudoku game starts with a few of the squares filled in. The more squares that are filled in the easier it is to play. As you fill in the squares correctly, your options are reduced and it becomes easier to fill in the remaining squares. Don't panic when you reach squares where you are not sure what to fill in to them. Mark the possibilities in small digits and when one of them is correctly filled, fill the other without worry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades